The Common Strategy of the Chambers' of Commerce in Finland
According to the common strategy of the 19 regional Chambers of Commerce and the Finland Chamber of Commerce, the focus of our Promotion of Business Interests is on the following themes:
1. Internationally competitive taxation
2. A clear and sensible regulatory environment
3. Reform of the public sector
4. Functional traffic
5. Availability of competent labor
6. Responsible and sustainable business
The Chamber of Commerce supports the success of businesses in the Helsinki Region. This mission is fulfilled through proactive influencing, services that are based on the needs of local companies, and with active networking between companies and their stakeholders.
The Chamber is the most influential promoter of business interests, the most active networker and the most up-to-date support for entrepreneurs.